Viewing Metrics for:
Cumulative Psychosocial Risk is a Salient Predictor of Depressive Symptoms among Vertically HIV-Infected and HIV-Affected Adolescents at the Kenyan Coast
Published on 13 Dec 2017.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.