Viewing Metrics for:
Point-of-Care Tests for Hepatitis B Are Associated with A Higher Linkage to Care and Lower Cost Compared to Venepuncture Sampling During Outreach Screenings in an Asian Migrant Population
Published on 16 Jul 2020.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.