Viewing Metrics for:
Interactions Among Cross-Border Contiguous Communities and Implications for Managing Pandemics – The case of Ghana and Burkina Faso During the Ebola Outbreak in West Africa: A Qualitative Study
Published on 30 May 2022.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.